Sunday, December 16, 2012

STOLEN BIKE ALERT: SF: 20th st between Valencia and Guerrero




STOLEN BIKE ALERT: (via Aaron Weis)

"Just got back from the weekend in LA and my girlfriends schwinn voyageur touring bike is gone. I'm on 20th st between Valencia and Guerrero and it was parked under stairs inside in the hallway. We're
a small 4 unit building and everyone is close, so I'm guessing someone left the front door/gate open.

Regardless, it's a (I think late 80's) green schwinn voyageur lugged touring bike. It's on the small side, and I'm pretty sure the toptube was about 52cm. It's got 27" wheels and I relatively recently put a new pair of panaracer paselas on it. It's got downtube shifters, cloth handlebar's that have been shellacked and finished with twine (rivendell style) and tape and twine are years old and coming a bit loose. Not shown in the picture below are a nitto mark's rack on the front, an all black rack on the back and a black and red terry liberator seat.

She of course really loves it and it's taken us on quite a few little trips. I'm guessing it was taken Friday or Sat Night.

If anyone sees anything, please let me know: aaronweis at gmail dot com"

No comments: